Before starting recording, please sign in to the extension with your Awesome Screenshot account and make sure Cloud is selected for saving videos in the extension's popup menu.
Start recording a video:
- Choose what to record, your entire Desktop screen, current bowser This Tab, Custom (This Tab), or Camera Only.
- Configure recording preferences.
- To record your voice, turn on Microphone.
- To record both your screen and webcam, turn on Camera.
- Choose a desired resolution option.
- To annotate during recording, turn on Control Bar.
3. Once configured, click the Start Recording button.
If your network is unstable or your network speed is very slow, there is a possibility that some parts or the entire recording/video may not be successfully uploaded to the AwesomeScreenshot Cloud/our server. Our new version will solve this kind of issue caused by network problems. We recommend you select the Local recording mode for the time being.