To record a specific tab in browsers such as Chrome or Edge, please follow the steps below.
1. Access the AwesomeScreenshot Extension/Add-on from the top right corner of your browser.
2. Select the This Tab recording mode.
- If you want to include your voice in the recording, enable the Microphone option in our extension/add-on.
- If you want to record both the tab and the webcam/camera, enable the Camera option in our extension/add-on.
- If you want to annotate or highlight a part during the recording, turn on the Control Bar.
- Choose your desired resolution option.
- Click Start Recording.
3. If you choose to save the recording/video to the Cloud/Awesomescreenshot.com by default, you will need to sign in if you haven't already.
If you prefer to save the recording/video to Local/your computer, you won't be required to sign in.
- You can navigate to another tab, window, or app when recording a specific tab and the recording including the audio/sound on the original tab won't be affected. This is the unique feature and convenience of recording This Tab.
- Currently, our Firefox extension does not support recording a specific tab.