To edit a video saved in your account:
- Browse your videos list or search for a keyword to find a video
- Click on a video thumbnail to open the video detail page
- Click Edit video button on the right side to open the video editor
In the editor, you can find video editing tools in the lower left corner. You can also use Edit Detail Panel on the top right area to control editing details.
To trim/crop a section of your video:
- Click on the scissors icon, and an indicator with the same icon will appear on the timeline.
- To adjust the length of the cut, hover over its edge, click and hold to drag
- To re-select the part you want to remove, hover over the cut, click and hold to drag it back
4. To remove/delete a cut, click to select it, and then don't forget to click "Save changes". You can also ultilize Edit Detail Panel to specify the start and end time of the cut.
To add text to your video:
- Click the T icon
- Enter text where your cursor is placed
- Adjust text format and color in the side panel
- To move added text, mouse over, click and hold to drag it
To add a rectangle, an ellipse or arrow to your video:
- Click the shapes icon
- Select rectangle, ellipse or arrow from the drop-down menu
- To adjust the size of a shape, mouse over and click on it until white dots show up then mouse over a while dot, click and hold to drag and adjust
- To change the position of a shape, mouse over, click and hold to drag it
- To change when a shape appears, select it on timeline and drag
To add a link to your video:
- Click on the link icon
- Paste or type a URL
- Add text for the URL in the side panel
- To move a link, hover over it, click, and hold while dragging it.