To record the contents of your computer's full screen, please follow these steps:
1. Access the AwesomeScreenshot Extension/Add-on from the top right corner of your browser.
2. Select the Desktop recording mode.
- If you want to include your voice in the recording, enable the Microphone option in our extension/add-on.
- If you want to record both your screen and webcam/camera, enable the Camera option in our extension/add-on.
- Choose your desired resolution option.
- If you want to annotate or highlight a part during the recording, turn on the Control Bar.
- Click Start Recording.
3. If you choose to save the recording/video to the Cloud/Awesomescreenshot.com by default, you will need to sign in if you haven't already.
If you prefer to save the recording/video to Local/your computer, you won't be required to sign in.
4. Select Entire Screen when prompted with the question "Choose what to share".
- To record system audio which includes sounds from webpages, voices from others in online meetings or classrooms, as well as program and app sounds, make sure you have enabled the "Share system audio" option.
Click Share to begin recording.