For individual users, please follow the steps below.
- If you paid using a credit or debit card and want to update your card number, please follow the steps below.
1. Go to Settings after logging in.
2. Select Billing-> click Change Card or Change Credit Card. Enter the new information and update it.
- If you paid using Paypal, to change the payment method from one Paypal account to another Paypal account, from Paypal to a card, or from a card to Paypal, you need to cancel the automatic renewal of your current subscription, wait for the current billing cycle to end, and then upgrade on the Pricing page or the Billing page with a new payment method.
To change a card associated with your Paypal account, you can update or choose one card which is linked to your Paypal.
- Based on our current policy, your recordings/videos and screenshots will not be removed from our site when your paid membership expires unless you choose to delete them.
- Additionally, based on our current policy, we offer a grace period of a few days when your paid membership expires, during which you will still have access to our services as a paid member.
For workspace users, please follow the steps below.
To change/update your credit card number/information or debit card number/information, please pick a workspace name from the left navigation bar, click "Billing & Plans" under the workspace name, and find Update Card under Payment Detail. Enter the new information and update it.