To capture a screenshot of your screen, please follow the steps below.
- Click the extension icon on the right side of your address bar.
- From the popup menu, choose the Capture tab.
- Select an option from the Capture menu to take a screenshot.
- Annotate your screenshot if desired, and then click Save or Done. You can skip the annotation process if you prefer.
- You can also use shortcut keys to take a screenshot. Hover your mouse over an option to see the key combination.
If the preseted Capture shortcut key combination is not working for you, it may be due to a conflict with the shortcut keys of other extensions or apps.
- If you use Capture much more frequently than Record, you can set Capture as the primary tab by the extension Options.