A. If you use the default Cloud capturing mode and save the screenshot to Cloud/Awesomescreenshot.com,
please follow these steps to add a watermark.
1. After capturing the screenshot, click on Annotate next to the screenshot.
2. From the annotation toolbar, click on the Watermark icon.
3. Select Upload Image to upload the desired icon or image that you want to use as a watermark.
4. Adjust the position, size, and opacity as needed.
B. If you save the screenshot to Local/your computer, please follow these steps to add a watermark.
1. Set the option of Skip Annotating to Never. How to set the Skip Annotating option?
2. Repeat steps 2 to 4 mentioned above.
You can also upload the screenshot to AwesomeScreenshot Cloud after capturing it in Local mode by selecting "Upload to get shareable link" or "Enable Auto Save to Cloud". Then, follow steps 1 to 4 mentioned above to add a watermark or multiple watermarks to the screenshot.