If you want to just record the window of a specific app or a browser, you can follow the steps below:
- Launch Awesome Screenshot & Recorder for Mac and sign in
- Choose "Record" > "Window". You can see that all the opened windows are listed
- You can click to choose one from all the windows that are running
- Click to select system sound or/and microphone audio that you want to record
System sound: Refers to all the audio originating from any of your computer's programs, such as YouTube audio, other people's sound in an online meeting, etc.
Microphone: The sound that your computer's built-in microphone (or any external microphone you're using) captures during the recording, such as your voice.
- Choose the resolution of recorded video
- Hit "Start Recording"
- When you need to end the recording, just click the stop button
- Then you can choose to check the recorded video in local storage, upload it to cloud, or upload and share.