Before starting recording, please sign in to the extension with your Awesome Screenshot account and make sure Cloud is selected for saving videos in the extension's popup menu.
Start recording a video:
- Choose what to record, your entire Desktop screen, current bowser This Tab, Custom (This Tab), or Camera Only.
- Configure recording preferences.
- To record your voice, turn on Microphone
- To record both your screen and webcam, turn on Camera
- Choose a desired resolution option
- To annotate during recording, turn on Control Bar
3. Once configured, click the Start Recording button
Discard, Pause or Stop recording a video:
- Click the extension icon
- Click the button of Discard, Pause, or Stop.
You can also click the "Stop sharing" button in the bar that appears at the bottom of your screen to end a recording.
In addition, you can click the button of Pause/Stop from the Control Bar to stop a recording.
If your network is instable or your network speed is very slow, there is a possibility that some parts or the entire recording/video may not be successfully uploaded to the AwesomeScreenshot Cloud/our server. Our new version will solve this kind of issue caused by network problems. We recommend you select the Local recording mode for the time being.
What to do if the uploading process or the downloading process is taking an unusually long time