- If you select the recording mode of Desktop, to record system audio or program sound, please make sure the "Share system audio" checkbox is selected after choosing "Entire screen".
- If you select the recording mode of This Tab or Custom(This Tab), the Tab Sound is generated from the program of the tab, so please make sure the Tab Sound is turned on.
- If you use AwesomeScreenshot's extensions for different browsers such as Chrome on Mac, to record video calls with others (other persons' audio) or the sound from the computer program, please select the recording mode of This Tab or Custom (This Tab) and make sure the Tab Sound is turned on.
- Currently, our extensions for different browsers cannot record system audio due to system limitations of browsers on Mac, so if you select the recording mode of Desktop, the system audio cannot be included in the recording.
- However, the AwesomeScreenshot App for Mac can solve this sound problem effectively, so please get the AwesomeScreenshot Mac App to record the system audio/program sound. You can choose any recording mode to record audio by our App for Mac.
Related instruction: What are the differences between system audio, microphone, and tab sound