- If you select the recording mode of Desktop-> Entire screen, to record system audio (i.e. program sound as well as voices from others in an online meeting or an online classroom), please make sure the "Share system audio" checkbox is selected.
- If you select the recording mode of Desktop-> Window, there is no checkbox of "Share system audio" due to the limitation from the Chrome browser, so program sound or others' voices from the system audio cannot be included in a recording.
- If you select the recording mode of This Tab or Custom(This Tab), to record system audio, program sound, or voices from others in an online meeting, an online classroom, or a program, please make sure the Tab Sound is turned on.
No matter what kind of recording mode your select, to record your own voice, please make sure the Microphone is turned on before recording.
How to avoid echoes – Awesome Screenshot Help Center
What are the differences between system audio, microphone, and tab sound – Awesome Screenshot Help Center
- If you use AwesomeScreenshot's extensions for different browsers such as Chrome on Mac, to record video calls with others (other persons' audio) or the sound from the computer program, please select the recording mode of This Tab or Custom (This Tab) and make sure the Tab Sound is turned on.
- Currently, our extensions for different browsers cannot record system audio due to system limitations of browsers on Mac, so if you select the recording mode of Desktop, the system audio/program sound cannot be recorded unless the option of Microphone is turned on, but the sound quality may not be very good.
- However, the AwesomeScreenshot App for Mac can solve this sound problem effectively, so we recommend you get the AwesomeScreenshot Mac App to record the system audio/program sound. You can choose any recording mode to record audio there.