- Before recording, to control the length of your recording, follow these steps:
1. Open our extension and click on "More" located above the "Start Recording" option.
2. A menu will appear, allowing you to set the desired recording duration.Enter the desired length or choose from the available options.
- During the recording process, you can also set the duration by following these steps:
1. Click on the "Awesome Screenshot" icon in your browser. Look for the "Timed recording" icon and click on it.
2. You will then be prompted to select or enter the desired recording duration.
Please note the following:
- Currently, you can set any desired recording length, even exceeding 8 hours if necessary. However, after every 8 hours, the system will require manual confirmation to continue the recording.
- The duration setting is effective for the current recording only. You will need to set it again if you want to record another video.