Awesome Screenshot & Recorder allows you to record your mac screen with the build-in camera. Please follow the steps below:
- Launch Awesome Screenshot & Recorder for Mac and sign in
- Choose to record the full screen, a specific window or a custom area
Full Screen: The entire screen of your Mac
Window: You will be asked to select from browser window and app window you've opened
Custom Size: You can drag to adjust the area that you want to record
- Click to select system sound or/and microphone audio that you want to record
System sound: Refers to all the audio originating from any of your computer's programs, such as YouTube audio, other people's sound in an online meeting, etc.
Microphone: The sound that your computer's built-in microphone (or any external microphone you're using) captures during the recording, such as your voice.
- Choose the resolution of recorded video
- Click the camera icon to turn on camera, you will see your face in a round shape. You can choose to put your face in a round or square shape, or zoom in/out the size.
- Hit "Start Recording"
- When you need to end the recording, just click the stop button
- Then you can choose to check the recorded video in local storage, upload it to cloud, or upload and share.